Reports to: Director of Operations
Some Experience Preferred / Full Time
The Account Manager at Dotedison will help fulfill our mission to execute business-building ideas that help our clients grow and succeed digitally as the primary contact line between clients and the company.
This person must be detail-oriented, prioritize high-quality work, demonstrate good time management skills, and work well with a team.
The main responsibilites of this role will be:
- Attend and participate in new client kickoff meetings and calls
- Communicating with new and current clients to develop their accounts and set expectations
- Work with Digital Strategist to help strategic ideas and projects come to life
- Send production items to clients for approvals, following up, and managing edit requests
- Management of task system: documenting tasks, assigning work, setting deadlines, and ensuring those deadlines are met by the associate team
- Train and assist associate team members on our processes and systems
- Evaluating and adjusting the workloads of the associate team
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Good at building and maintaining relationships with clients; warm and friendly
- A good attitude and passion to help others
- An eye for good design
- Flexible and adaptable
- Outstanding organization and documentation skills
- A critical thinker who can decide on the best course of action in a given situation
- Tech-savvy and loves learning new systems
- Previous customer service experience
Ready to apply? We look forward to hearing from you!
"*" indicates required fields